Официальный форум Korzin.com

Объявление

| Объявления и свежие новости форума |

<---------------------------------->
Вниманию гостей! С 1 марта 2007г., раздел ОФК Алексея Корзина будет открыт просмотру только зарегистрированным пользователям!
Вниманию гостей! С 13 октября 2007г., в разделе ОФК Алексея Корзина начинается регистрация в Официальный Фан клуб!
Гастрольный график.

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Welcome to Korzin.com

Сообщений 1 страница 30 из 79

Hello :)

+1

Hello! =) Мы здесь должны...так сказать..."speak english"?

Оо!!! Fine! Again I shall improve the English!
I hope, that here it is really necessary to speak in English!) :D

[ ЧУЖАЯ НевестА ]
Дашут, молодец! Только я на английском читаю и понимаю, а пишу и говорю с трудом =))

Hey =))
Well here, now there is an occasion to remember English and to leave off to sleep on a lesson English and to begin to teach...A long ago I started English...Since a teacher was changed us(

Hello :)
Happy New Year everyone !!!

So I present myself: I'm Rachel, I'm 18 and I come from France.

+1

aizawa miyabi написал(а):

True? dreamed to visit France))

lol yeah !
and what about you, where do you come from ?

Shadow
Мне очень стыдно, но я плохо знаю английский))))))А можно на русском?

I am from Lithuania)

Ася
Конечно)
Ты хочешь что бы я перевела то что сказала,да?)))

Hello! Nice to meet you!!! Welcome!!!

Ася написал(а):

Мне очень стыдно, но я плохо знаю английский))))))А можно на русском?

Для этого есть программа-переводчик. Правда переводит не так, как в идеале (как должно было бы быть), но вполне понятно =)

Steeply) it is possible it will be to improve English

aizawa miyabi
You understand Russian language?

aizawa miyabi
Hi! Welcome to korzin.com! My name is Elizabeth. I speak english very bad =( I am glad, that at our forum there are people from other countries. =) Tell about yourself. You love Alexey Korzin?

aizawa miyabi
Hello!) it is very pleasant to us to observe at itself at a forum of such interesting visitor!))
It is pleasant to me to get acquainted. My name is Olga. To me of 14 years. I from the city of Nizhni Tagil. What you has resulted on our forum?  :)

Привет
Я действительно счастлив быть на этом форуме, и спасибо каждым для ваш хороший добро пожаловать! Я счастлив встречать всех из вас также.
Я немного боялся регистрироваться здесь скорее, поскольку я не говорю Русский, но я не сожалею об этом!  Вы все очень очень хороши, так девочки спасибо!

Do you understand me ?? ;)

@ Туся:
I don't speak Russian, but I found a translator so I can understand what you write. I just know the alphabet and some words.

@ Elizaveta:
Your English is very good! I discovered the group "Chelsea" some weeks ago, and Alexei Korzin has the most beautiful voice of the group I think. That's why I registered here, and plus he's also very beautiful  :D
I'm a big fan of Formula1, I'm studying English (language, cuvilisation, litterature ... ), I want to be a French teacher in foreign countries.

@ Ольчик :
Thank you Olga, I'm really sorry, but I don't really understand your question .....  :/

+1

Your English is very good!

Thanks, I really did not expect.

Do you understand me ??

Yeah, I have almost understood you =)))

Alexei Korzin has the most beautiful voice of the group I think. That's why I registered here, and plus he's also very beautiful

Yes, with it you will not argue. All of us so it is considered. Therefore we here. =)

I'm a big fan of Formula1, I'm studying English (language, cuvilisation, litterature ... ), I want to be a French teacher in foreign countries.

Cool! You the good fellow!

Probably, I write incorrectly...

Do you understand me ??

=) Yes, have understood =)) Here for what I love translation programs =)  The truth translation turns out little bit "clumsy", but all is clear =) I hope me too have understood correctly =)

alphabet and some words

Anything terrible.

Alexei Korzin has the most beautiful voice of the group I think

plus he's also very beautiful

That is why we here =) Besides, here very good people, all we - greater family =)

I want to be a French teacher in foreign countries.

Oh! The Teacher is perfectly!

aizawa miyabi
Sorry, I do not understand, you boy or girl?

@ Elizaveta:
lol I'm a girl ! My real name is Rachida, but everybody calls me "Rachel", that's my nickname.

@ туся :
lol Russian seems to be a difficult language, but it is a beautiful one.

Does one of you speak another language than English? Maybe German ..... ?

Cool, if you understand me pretty much with the translator, I will use it to answer. because when you write in Russian in other the other topics, I understand very good what you say !

Tell me more about you .... if it does not bother you. What do you study, what are your hobbies ..... ??

+1

lol Russian seems to be a difficult language, but it is a beautiful one.

=)))

Maybe  German..... ?

Sorry. I don't speak German.

aizawa miyabi
You read other themes? And all you understand?

Well to tell? I Natalia. I live in Росии, in the city of Voronezh. To me of 16 years. I finish 11 class. In the past to year has left musical school, now I am able to play on a piano and I sing (like well =)). Here I shall leave school - I shall enter the institute. I the future expert in marketing, the manager. Every summer I go to the grandmother, it lives in Sochi (there there will be an Olympiad in 2014). Like all would tell =) Well as? =) Now your turn to share the biography =))

Translated through the translator so if something you will not understand it not I =)))

I'm Rachel, I'm 18 and I come from France.

hi=)I am Regina=)

What do you study, what are your hobbies ..... ??

my hobby-listen music=)
and what are your hobbies?

@ туся :
You read other themes? And all you understand?
Well, I almost understood everything, you know how translates a translator ...
Your biography is cool and complete, I understood everything, don't worry :)

@ Rin@:
hi, nice to meet you :)

Well, so I'm Rachel, I'm 18. I want to be a French teacher in foreign countries. I'm crazy about Formula 1 and especially Kimi Räikkönen, that is why I will go the French Grand Prix this summer. I also like listening to music ( Chelea :lol: ), wtaching films, learning languages, translating textes or songs, I also like drawing.
I live in Limay, near Paris, during the holidays I used to travel in France, but this year I won't because I will have a job for the summer holiday.
I don't what to say, if you have questions I will answer them :)

has one of you already meet Alexei ?? :D

Отредактировано aizawa miyabi (11-Jan-2008 15:05:23)

aizawa miyabi
Hi, I'm Tanya from Belorus. Pleased to see you on this forum:)

Hello =))
I was not a long ago...I see, skipped much))You will forgive me

Hi! My name is Daria, i'm 19.I also like Formula1 becourse my father like it very much, he watches it regulary and i watch it with him, but not very often.

has one of you already meet Alexei ??

yes i had! It was great! And i think i'll newer forget this meeting. And i can say that i want moore! It's unforgettible experience in my life!

Отредактировано Дашок (11-Jan-2008 23:57:20)

@ Tanusha:
Hi Tanya, please to mee you :)

@ Shadow:
Do you mean, you have met him ?? :/

@  дашок
Hi ! Nice to meet you Daria.

I also like Formula1 becourse my father like it very much, he watches it regulary and i watch it with him, but not very often

oh cool lol All my friends hate F1, that's great to see I'm not the one to like it  :D

yes i had! It was great! And i think i'll newer forget this meeting. And i can say that i want moore! It's unforgettible experience in my life!

oh you're lucky ! I guess how it was great ! He looks very nice by the way. Can you tell me more abouth this great meeting ! :)